WIN tickets to England v Fiji with SSE
Leading energy provider SSE is bringing you the opportunity to see some of the very best international rugby, with a chance to WIN a pair of tickets to watch England v Fiji at Twickenham on Saturday 10th November.
As National Community Partner of the RFU, SSE has recently launched SSE Rugby Energy which is a brand new energy offering for rugby clubs in England, designed to reduce the cost of clubs energy bills and provide them with the best energy package to suit each club’s needs.
With the help of the RFU and Utility Aid, SSE will not only provide the best possible savings on each club’s current energy bills but also, Utility Aid will negotiate on behalf of all the clubs! Utility Aid has pledged a commitment to SSE Rugby Energy to provide the BEST prices for each club, with an average saving of between 8% – 10%.
The first 10 clubs to sign up to will receive a FREE energy audit, providing solutions on how each club can be more efficient and SAVE MONEY!
Find out more: www.SSErugby.com
To WIN a pair of tickets to watch England v Fiji, just answer this simple question before the closing date of Tuesday 6th November and we’ll pick a winner at random:
SSE Rugby Energy is dedicated in helping clubs across England save money on their energy bills. To find how your club can start benefiting from these savings log-on to www.SSErugby.com
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Closing date: 6nd November 2012
4. One winner will be drawn at random from the correct entries and notified by phone and/or email by 18:00 on 7th November 2012.
5. One winner will receive two tickets to England v Fiji Autumn International rugby fixture
6. There is no cash or other alternatives to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
7. The promoter is unable to specify the exact time and date of delivery, but all endeavours will be made to deliver the prize by 18:00 on 8th November 2012.
8. Transport to and from the venue and all other incidentals associated with the event (e.g. accommodation, food and beverages, match day programmes and merchandise etc.) will be the responsibility of the winner and guest and not the responsibility of the promoters to provide.
9. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the promoter’s decision is final.
10. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity.
11. The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for something of equal or greater value.
12. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the promotion at any stage.
13. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
14. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the promotion.
15. The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion or for lost or invalid entries.
16. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the promoter or its agents or contractors to administer the promotion.
17. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
18. This promotion is subject to RFU T&C’s found at http://www.rfu.com/Tickets/TermsAndConditions.aspx
19. Promoters: SSE (Scottish and Southern Energy plc.), Inveralmond House, 200 Dunkeld Road, Perth, PH1 3AQ, UK.