WIN hospitality tickets to England v South Africa
Win Tickets to England vs South Africa QBE International on 24 November 2012
There’s a lot at stake in the 2012 Autumn Internationals. World rankings are up for grabs, which could be crucial for seedings at the next Rugby World Cup, and it’s also been two years since the mighty southern hemisphere sides have toured Europe and that means there’s an plenty of pride on the line.
England take on Fiji, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand at Twickenham in November and December and they will be looking for good performances and to secure some wins as they build towards the home World Cup in 2015.
There will also be a number of interesting new law variations on show during the Autumn Internationals – which will be the first time they will be scrutinised at the highest level. To that end we thought we’d try and gauge the rugby fans’ opinion on some of these experimental laws. Do they make for a better game? Will they help make rugby more popular? And which variations should be enshrined in (rugby) law? All this and more can be debated by taking part in our survey, which we’re running in partnership with sports hospitality providers Keith Prowse.
To add to the temptation – Keith Prowse is also giving away two tickets with Rugby House hospitality to the England vs South Africa game at Twickenham on 24th November – so if you want to win the tickets please take the five minute survey. We’ll be publishing a report with the findings in November.
Terms and Conditions
- 2 x tickets to England vs South Africa QBE International on 24/11/2012 with Rugby House hospitality package with Keith Prowse
- The competition will close at 12pm on Wednesday 14th November.
- To enter the competition contestants must be a resident in the UK and 18 years of age at time of entry
- This Competition is not open to employees of Keith Prowse or their families, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the Competition. Further, we reserve the right to disqualify any entries which we deem, at our sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the Competition and in such event any prize, if awarded, must be returned immediately.
- A valid email address and name is required to enter the competition
Only one entry per person
- No purchase is necessary
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative
- The winner will be selected by Keith Prowse at random
- The winner will be notified by email and prize will be sent by post
- The judge’s decision is final
- Entry to the competition will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions