Poll: Which is the best Premiership ground?
In this week’s poll on The Rugby Blog, we’re interested in your thoughts on the best ground in the Aviva Premiership.
We’d ask that you give it some thought, so don’t just vote for your favourite team – everyone knows we are completely unbiased here at The Rugby Blog, so this shouldn’t be a problem!
Make sure you take into account things like accessibility, beer prices and quality of the view, as well as the atmosphere. We’ll follow this up with an article next week, so if you have anything to add, please do so by leaving a comment below.
Which is the best ground in the Aviva Premiership?
- The Rec (Bath) (14%, 154 Votes)
- Sandy Park (Exeter Chiefs) (3%, 30 Votes)
- Kingsholm (Gloucester) (33%, 377 Votes)
- The Stoop (Harlequins) (16%, 181 Votes)
- Headingley Carnegie (Leeds) (1%, 7 Votes)
- Welford Road (Leicester Tigers) (3%, 32 Votes)
- Madejski Stadium (London Irish) (9%, 97 Votes)
- Adams Park (London Wasps) (1%, 7 Votes)
- Kingston Park (Newcastle Falcons) (1%, 14 Votes)
- Franklins Gardens (Northampton Saints) (18%, 208 Votes)
- Edgeley Park (Sale Sharks) (2%, 22 Votes)
- Vicarage Road (Saracens) (0%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,131